Banglalink online service or banglalink internet package, banglalink internet offer, banglalink internet, banglalink offer, Banglalink online service, banglalink bd, banglalink customer care, Banglalink internet offer 2017, bl internet offer, banglalink internet pack, etc.
Discounted Pay as You Go Rate in Internet Browsing
- If you are a newly activated prepaid &c&c subscribers, you will receive the discounted internet tariff by default till further notice.
- An old prepaid &c&c subscriber can also enjoy this discounted pay-as-you-go internet tariff, after the validity of pack expiry / un-subscription from his/her internet pack.
- Using this discounted tariff, you will be able to use maximum of 15tk in a day. After that, your internet usage will be restricted for that day (till 11:59pm). From next day onward, you can again use internet at this pay-as-you-go (unless restricted by monthly quota).
- Using this new pay-as-you-go tariff, you will be able to use maximum of 200tk (sd, vat andsc apply upon all the above charges & quota /MB) in a calendar month. After that, your internet usage will be restricted using this pay-as-you-go rate (till 11:59pm of last day of that calendar month). From next calendar-month onward, you can again use internet at this pay-as-you-go (unless restricted by daily quota).
- However, extra usage after pack volume (during pack validity) will not be impacted due to these limits. Additional usage during pack validity will be charged 1tk/MB. only regular pay-as-you-go will be impacted – i.e.; once the generic pack / mixed bundle is unsubscribed / expired.
- This is a limited time offer. Banglalink reserves the right to change the tariff without prior notice.
- SD,VAT and SC apply upon all the above charges & quota (both daily & calendar-monthly).