Whenever there are sitting in any corner of the world, there are various news in the country and abroad. But there are problems. Social media is constantly increasing in the news and spreading rumors. Readers are confused at this.
Facebook has taken steps to reduce this problem slightly They have told 10 ways to report false news through the media. In a report, they have published advertisements on popular newspapers such as The Times and The Guardian, according to a media report.
What are The 10 Ways To Know Fake News on Facebook? Let’s Take a Look.
- Take a look before reading the news headline. Because, false news titles often cause doubts.
- Before reading the news, its website address must be seen. If there is any unknown or suspicious address, the danger of the news is fake.
- If the source or source of the news is unfamiliar or there is no source, then it is better not to believe the news.
- Misleading spellings and the type of editing of the news can easily be known by the false news.
- Considering how well the pictures are published in the news, it will be considered. Because, fake news is sometimes given irrelevant pictures.
- It is necessary to know when the incident described in the story occurred. False news does not require proper space-time.
- There is no basis for news without proper evidence. So before reading, check whether the correct evidence has been presented.
- There is no need to believe in any news. See if it matches the other media report.
- The news that you are reading is not a joke? Please verify before you believe.
- The published news may be fun. So the news has to be taken as fun. No need to believe.