As the usage of mobile is increasing in modern life. 6 apps secretly reduce your smartphone battery backup, phone battery, mobile phone batteries, etc. there is a growing concern with the worry about the battery of the mobile. The more time you spend on mobile, the more battery consumption will increase. It’s normal. But many mobile users complain that the battery cost is a little too much compared to the mobile they are not using. Why does this happen? Information technology experts say many times a mobile phone is installed on some apps that are responsible for decreasing the battery charge on your mobile. What kind of apps are they? Let’s know.
- Battery saver app: Even if it sounds strange, it is true that battery saver apps that you install on your phone to save battery charges, constantly scan your phone and see if any unnecessary app is charging your phone’s battery. But doing this work, such an app itself would ruin a lot of charges.
- Facebook: One of the most popular social media apps Facebook always runs in the background. The notification is sending. Moreover, the Facebook Messenger app is constantly sending message notification. The result of which is the battery charge.
- Anti Virus: Anti Virus also keeps running the scan on your phone. That’s why your phone’s battery costs. Also, using any other anti-virus computer that uses your mobile camera to try to take pictures of someone who wants to unlock your phone. This type of app is more harmful for your mobile phone.
- Photo editing apps: Many of those who love to take photos also get help with Photo Editing Apps. But running such apps requires a lot of processing. As a result, your phone charging decreases quickly.
- Internet Browsing App: Many people install multiple internet browsers on the phone. Among these, any browser app is also serving news updates, cricket scores, notifications from social media. As a result, all these browsers are running in the background. Thereby decreasing the phone’s charge.
- Gaming App: Any gaming app will cost a large amount of charge. Because the game is a type of app that is running on both the video and the audio-activated mobile. As a result, the charge is more than the cost.